As part of the ILEA Initiative, we ask that you stay up to date on regular data submissions to the NSC-PDP. You should have received notification informing you that the Fall 2022 data submission window for Spring 2022 and Summer 2022 terms opened on September 2. Please complete the data submission process as soon as possible for these terms.
There are four effective dates per academic year during which the Clearinghouse updates enrollment and degree data, provides updated analysis-ready (AR) files, and then updates your PDP dashboards. They are:
- September 30, 2022
- November 18, 2022
- March 3, 2023
- June 23, 2023
As a reminder, the effective dates are “snapshots” of the postsecondary enrollment and degree data against which your certified data submissions are used for calculating and generating the AR files and dashboards. For more information on general data submission, processing information and PDP Knowledge Base and Resources, go here…You can link to all the info highlighted below
General Data Submission and Processing Information
- Institutions that certified their PDP data submission at least two weeks before the respective effective date, will receive updated AR files and dashboards within 30 days of the effective date.
- Institutions submitting data after the respective effective date, will receive updated AR files and dashboards within 30 days of certifying their PDP data submission.
- The goal of the NSC-PDP is to provide dashboards within 30 days of the effective date or within 30 days of certification date (if data is submitted after the effective date). However, during peak times, report processing could be delayed.
- Additional data quality checks that are performed after the degree and enrollment data matching process can reveal data discrepancies that may require you to re-submit data to ensure the best quality outcomes. If your institution is required to re-submit data, your dashboards will be available within 30 days from the latest certification date.
- The optional Financial Aid file is not part of the certification process. If you plan to submit a Financial Aid file, please notify PDP by emailing PDPService@studentclearinghouse.org.
New PDP Knowledge Base Web Address
The PDP knowledge base web address (URL) has changed. Please update your bookmarks as follows.
PDP Knowledge Base: https://help.studentclearinghouse.org/pdp
Printable submission guide: https://theclearinghouse.download/pdpguide